Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fried Catfish


















Ummmm... I love catfish the most! Tonight I will be cracking 3  eggs in a bowl, adding my seasonings to my eggs, and whipping it up with a hand held mixer. Then I'm going to add my catfish fillets to my eggs, rub them around, and let them soak for about 5 mins. Next, I am going to roll my fish in my favorite Louisiana batter. Then I am going to deep fry my fish while I am preparing my spaghetti. Oh, come on, u already know how to make spaghetti to your liking. I also like to eat string beans and white potatoes with this meal ( you can buy this in a can ), but that's just me. When you rub the catfish in egg, your Fillets will be very fluffy inside. I just love it! Now excuse me, I must get to work. I'm making myself hungry!!! LOL* Ttyl.

Thank you very much for reading. Come back soon and learn  more~




                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                      Ms. Shartina

No comments:

Post a Comment